Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dragon Ball Z Kamehasutra Color

the journey ...

. .. in Turkey.
My friend and I have a flight last week in Turkey (Izmir, Kusadasi)
with ab-in-the-urlaub.de posted.
We fly from 20.04 - 04.29 (Easter holidays).
The reason: 28.04 are my treasure and I 3 wonderful years together.
And I think there is nothing better than this day to spend on vacation.
But I've always wanted with him alone in the holidays.
* Our first holiday together can not even begin more wait:)
This single pair data on accommodation etc..

Hotel Name: Grand Blue Sky International
Stars: 5 *****
Board: All inclusive
Directly on the beach
5 minutes walk to in the city
double room with sea view
9 days
Fitness & Hamam also included
And sooo much more for
Total : 1164 €
I find great for Kusadasi.
have been a lot there and it is gorgeous.
In the city you can buy sooo good and cheap that you think at all.

Images:


Ne island soo süüß *

behind the mountains: Griiiechenlaand:)








How you like it my sweet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment